Amsterdam offers for various techniques a complete and well-balanced range of synthetic brushes of excellent quality and in various sizes – from small to large.
• Amsterdam brushes are ideal for Amsterdam acrylic colours as their resilience perfectly fits in with the pasty character of the paint.
• The synthetic hairs have the advantage that they retain their resilience when using water-thinnable types of paint.
• The hairs have been prepared solvent resistant, making the brushes suitable for other types of paint as well.
• For specific grounds such as porcelain, glass and textile the Amsterdam Deco brushes are the ideal solution. Choice of different types of hair and sizes for both large and small surfaces.
• The high-quality ferrule is made from nickel-plated brass.
• FSC®-certified wood.
Hair: golden synthetic hair
Form: round, pointed
Ferrule: seamless, nickel-plated brass
Handle: sprayed in high-gloss black with red
Characteristics: for painting details
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 4 cm
- Height: 1 cm